The Marketing Funnel viewed on the Dashboard will automatically show data for the past 90 days, with the option to choose a different date range. On the Executive Report, the Marketing Funnel will respect the dates selected in the report. For this reason, you may see different numbers when navigating between pages.
Articles in this section
- What learning resources are available to my clients?
- Is there a delay in the data appearing on the monthly Executive Report?
- Changes to Partner Logo Placement in Business App
- Marketing Funnel – Why do the Marketing Funnels on the Executive Report and the Dashboard have different data?
- Marketing Funnel – Can I disable the Marketing Funnel?
- Business App overview
- Navigation & Tabs
- Switching locations
- Configure Business App
- SMS Messaging in Business App