Projects are associated directly with accounts. To create them:
- From Task Manager > Accounts > Account Name > Projects, hover over Create Project and select New Project.
Note: If you've created templates, you will see these as options when hovering on the Create Project button.
- You can also create projects from Task Manager > Projects > Create Project. Doing so will require you to select an account when creating the project.
- Choose the Project Type.
- If you are frequently making posts for customers on their behalf, choose Social Calendar. For all others, choose Other.
- Enter the Project Name.
- Optionally, choose an Assignee.
- Choose the Due Date.
- If you have chosen the Social Calendar project type, fill in the following optional sections:
- Content Call – A call designed to discuss the type of content to be posted.
- Schedule Social Posts – Automatically generate Social Post Tasks in this project.
- Client Review – Clients must review all content before posting.
- Select Create.