The Snapshot Widget is a form you embed on your website to generate hot leads. The form entices website visitors to see how their business is performing online. Once a visitor provides their details, the Widget creates a digital needs assessment (the Snapshot Report), starts an email campaign, and sends the assigned salespeople a hot lead notification.
To embed the Snapshot Widget:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketing > Snapshot Widgets.
- Click Create Widget in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Fill in the form:
- Widget Name.
- Assigned Salesperson(s).
- Assigned Campaign.
- Confirmation Landing Page URL.
- Enabled (On/Off).
- Click Create & Continue.
- Tailor the Widget to the design of your website. Once it appears how you'd like, click Save & Continue.
- Copy your Widget Code, then click Finish.
- Embed the Widget Code on relevant pages throughout your website, especially where you mention solutions related to listings, reputation, social, websites, and advertising.
Whenever someone fills out the Widget, the platform generates a Snapshot Report for them.