To create an Acquisition Widget:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketing > Acquisition Widgets.
- Click Create Widget in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Fill in the form:
- Widget Name
- Assigned salespeople
- Campaign that will be sent to new leads
- Confirmation Landing Page URL
- Select whether the widget should create a Snapshot Report for new leads (toggle this option on/off).
- Select whether the widget should be enabled (toggle this option on/off). You can also enable/disable the widget at a later time.
- Select any products that should be activated automatically for new leads.
- Click Save and continue.
- Tailor the widget to the design of your website. Once it appears how you'd like, click Save and continue.
- Copy your widget embed code, then click Finish.
- Paste the embed code into your website's HTML to embed the widget on relevant pages throughout your website.
When a lead submits their information through the widget, the widget will notify the assigned salespeople so they can get in touch with the lead ASAP. Simultaneously, a new Snapshot Report will be created, the lead will be added to the customer acquisition campaign of your choice, and/or products will be activated, depending on your configuration.