What is the difference?
The Review Display Widget is the free version which only displays a client's reviews left on their My Listing page.
The Review Display Widget Pro displays reviews left by a customer on the client's My Listing page and those left on your preferred sites such as Google and Facebook. (Please note we are not able to display Yelp reviews).
How do I control what reviews get published?
In Reputation Management, go to Settings > Review Widget.
If the account does not have the Review Display Widget Pro, use the top dropdown menu to choose which My Listing reviews will be shared to the widget. If the account has the Review Display Widget Pro, choose from the bottom dropdown menu to publish reviews from 3rd party sites. Your options are:
- Publish manually (Manually choose which reviews to publish by clicking thebutton on the Manage Reviews page)
- Automatically publish all reviews
- Automatically publish 2 star reviews or higher
- Automatically publish 3 star reviews or higher
- Automatically publish 4 star reviews or higher
- Automatically publish 5 star reviews
Note: Facebook Not Recommended reviews are considered 1-3 star reviews. Facebook Recommended reviews are considered 4-5 star reviews.
How do I get my Widget Code?
To display the Review Display Widget on your client's website, go to the client's Reputation Management account > Reviews > Review Display Widget. Edit the widget to suit the business's website branding. Click the Copy Widget Code button to copy the HTML code to your clipboard.