To create a prospect:
- Go to Sales & Success Center > Accounts > Manage.
You can also create a prospect from Partner Center > Sales > Prospects.
- Click Create prospect in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Search for the business you'd like to add.
- In the Simple search tab, enter the name and location of a specific business. For example, to create an account for the Starbucks on Broadway, you could search for: Starbucks, Broadway, New York, NY, USA.
- In the Advanced search tab, enter search terms related to a type of business you want to discover. For example, to find new cafes in New York, you could search for: cafes near New York, NY, USA.
- If you do not see the business you're looking for, click Skip to Account Creation.
- Fill in the form that appears.
- Click Create Account.