To create an account in Sales & Success Center:
- Go to Sales & Success Center > Accounts > Manage.
- Click Create account in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the Specific search tab, enter the name and location of a specific business. For example, to create an account for the Starbucks on Broadway, you could search for: Starbucks, Broadway, New York, NY, USA.
- In the General search tab, enter search terms related to a type of business you want to discover. For example, to find new cafes in New York, you could search for: cafes near New York, NY, USA.
- If you do not see the business you're looking for, click Skip to Account Creation.
- Note: When using the Specific search tab, you'll also see a automatically generated list of competitors for that business. This allows you to select up to three and have them automatically added to the Snapshot Report. To learn more visit our support article about competitor stats. Search for the business you'd like to add.
- Fill in the form that appears.
- Click Create Account.