Throughout the sales process, your salespeople should log their communications and create sales opportunities in Sales & Success Center. This will help them understand where to focus their time and effort as their customer list continues to grow.
To log a call, email, or meeting:
- Go to Sales & Success Center > Accounts.
- Search for the customer account. Under the account, click Log a call, email, or meeting.
- Select the type of activity, and indicate if you successfully connected with the customer.
- Add detailed notes about the activity.
- Associate the activity with a sales opportunity, if applicable.
- Indicate if follow-up is required.
- If follow-up is required, create a task(s) to follow up on.
- Click Add.
These communications are saved for future reference. Your salespeople can find their previous communications by going to the Account Details page. To access this page, go to Sales & Success Center > Accounts, and click on the account name.