What is it?
The Marketing Funnel rolls up key metrics from the Executive Report into Impressions, Engagement, and Leads – helping your clients see how their marketing efforts contributing to increased brand awareness and more customers.
The Marketing Funnel in Business Center enables users to track how their marketing efforts perform. It is divided into 3 distinct sections:
- Impressions: The number of views online content received.
- Engagement: The number of interactions with a business' online content.
- Leads: The number of interactions from people interested in a business' online content.
Within each section, you can find important statistics that drive the Marketing Funnel. These include Google My Business views, social post comments, ad clicks, and number of new reviews.
When was it made available?
Marketing Funnel was released to all partners on Wednesday, July 31st, 2019.
Why is it important?
Marketing is vital to ensuring a business is performing well. Business owners could have the best business in the world, but if they are unable to market it effectively, no one would know they exist.
A fantastic way to capture and qualify leads is with a marketing funnel. With the Marketing Funnel in Business Center, this can be configured with little effort on the business' part.
How does it work?
Setting up Marketing Funnel
- From Business Center > Dashboard, locate Marketing Funnel.
- Users can also access Marketing Funnel via Business Center > Executive Report.
- Select Connect now.
Note: If a user has previously connected their accounts in one of the products linked to Marketing Funnel–such as Social Marketing or Advertising Intelligence–they will see Connect by individual categories instead.
- Connect either Facebook or Google My Business by selecting the + icon on the top-right.
- Click Connect beside any categories with this option to receive more accurate insights.
Please be aware that activating certain products may add additional statistics to Marketing Funnel.
View the Marketing Funnel
Marketing Funnel can be viewed from either Business Center > Dashboard or Business Center > Executive Report.
Note: The Marketing Funnel viewed on the Dashboard will automatically show data for the past 90 days, with the option to choose a different date range. On the Executive Report, the Marketing Funnel will respect the dates selected in the report. For this reason, you may see different numbers when navigating between pages.
Can I disable the Marketing Funnel?
You can disable Marketing Funnel by browsing to Partner Center > Administration > Customize > Business Center Settings and deselecting Display Marketing Funnel.