What is it?
Review response time metrics are now available in Reputation Management > Review Statistics.
When will it be available?
This feature is available to all Partners on July 10th, 2019.
Why is it important?
This new reporting metric shows you the average time it takes to respond to your customer reviews. The data allows you to monitor how quickly and efficiently valuable feedback, received on either Facebook or Google, is managed. As a business owner, you can be sure you or your employees are staying on top of customer engagement and your online reputation management.
How does it work?
Go to Reputation Management > Manage Reviews > Review Statistics.
The new statistics card features:
- A graph showing the average response time over a selected time period.
- The hours or days are featured on the left axis with the dates being featured on the bottom axis.
- Hover over any point on the line graph to see the average time for that specific date.
- Choose from different time periods, such as 7 days or All-time, in the filters menu.
- If you do not see any data available it may be due to you have not responded to any reviews in that time frame or you have never responded to a review in the platform. To see data you can choose another time frame or respond to your reviews directly from the Manage Reviews tab.
- You also will not see any data if there are no reviews found in the platform. You may need to connect your accounts or request reviews from your customers.
Who gets it?
All Partners with Reputation Management.