Note: This article only covers features released to general.
- Removed "new feature" banner from account create.
- Added prescription in Marketing > Campaign Settings to let users know it may take 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect.
- Updated "drag" icon in Manage Store.
- Removed the top "Create Category" button in Manage Store.
- Default categories are pulled in if no custom categories exist in Manage Store.
- Added option for Review Templates to be used.
- Solv Health added as a listing source.
- Updated the Review Notification email to take users directly to the actual review.
- Various UI adjustments to the Reviews cards on the Reviews page.
- Added various French translations.
- Fixed issue that affected a small number of businesses where the previous design of Reputation Management was shown.
- Fixed an issue where users were not receiving instant review notifications.
- Fixed an issue where citations in Reputation Management and the Executive Report did not always match.
- Fixed a display issue where the mentions card text would overflow on mobile.
Sales & Success Center
- Various speed improvements on the Accounts page.
- Fixed an issue where accounts that did not have a Market ID failed to load.
- Fixed an issue where navigating away from the Accounts page with a search, then navigating back to the page, no accounts would display until the page was refreshed.
- Fixed an issue where opportunities with any status displayed on the Pipeline if salespeople had the Open status selected.
- Fixed an issue where the Probability percentage box on desktop was too small.
- Fixed an issue where some opportunities were pulling in the wrong default revenue.
- Added an FAQ section that shows when users can't find their Instagram page during connection.
- Removed the image library icon from the composer.
- Added better empty states for the Recent Posts, Scheduled Posts, and Calendar pages.
- When users log in to Social Marketing, we now automatically check to see if the Facebook token is still valid.
- Now hiding the coupons option if there are no coupons.
- Text is now greyed out for previous posts on the calendar.
- Broken token banners are now less intrusive.
- Added a "Connect Account" CTA in the composer.
- Now validating max characters in Instagram posts.
- Fixed an issue where users could not search for pages when connecting accounts.
- Removed the "click" cursor on previous days in the calendar as these could not be clicked.
- Fixed an issue where editing a Google My Business post would automatically select the call to action option.
- History entries are now created for subtasks.
- Partner admins can now see the number of tasks in each status per assignee.
- Can now create templates from existing projects.
- Added the ability to see Error Logs.