What is it?
We have updated the review response cards in Reputation Management with a new interface design and a quick access response window.
When will it be available?
This update is available to all Partners on May 31st, 2019.
Why is it important?
This new interface brings a fresh look to your Manage Reviews page. The quick access response window allows for a more seamless workflow when responding to reviews. When a review has been responded to, the response will show below the review and remain visible. The response status button, which lets you quickly see if the review has been responded to or requires action, now features the drop down menu that allows you to manually change the response status when required. This new design also allows for the implementation of important, upcoming features that will allow you to manage your reviews better.
How does it work?
- Go to Reputation Management > Manage Reviews
- In your review feed you will notice these updates to the review cards:
- The Review Status button now features the drop down menu with options to manually change the status of the review to Action required, Responded, or No action required.
- If a review has been responded to the response will show below the review and will remain visible.
- If a review has not been responded to the review response window will be open for quick access to write a response and post. This feature is only available on review sources with the ability to respond from the platform. If you don’t see this option you may need to connect your account in Settings.
- The Share button is now an icon, located in the top right corner of the card, next to the View icon. Click on the icon to share on your social media or publish/unpublish from your review widget.
- If multiple responses have been left on a Facebook review, click the arrow next to response to see a drop down of all responses.
Who gets it?
All Partners with Reputation Management.