What is it?
Reputation Management is introducing a new feature that will allow you to verify one listing for a source, preventing any other listings found for that source to be considered a match. This feature, along with all other actions for managing your listings, will be moved to a quick access menu found next to each listing. In addition, the Notes feature will be located in the source header.
When will it be available?
This new feature to manage your listings in Reputation Management will be available to all Partners on June 5th, 2019.
Why is it important?
Save valuable time while managing your listings with the ability to verify one listing for a source. This action will move all other current matches to Possible Matches, and stop searching for new listings for that source. If you verify a listing as the only one for that source, you will no longer have to manually mark a match as “Not Mine” to remove the listing, the platform will automatically complete this function. This is highly beneficial to organizations with multiple employees or businesses operating from the same location.
This feature, along with all actions to manage your listings will be located in a quick access menu found next to each listing. All the functions you need to manage your listings remain, though you will notice the labels have been updated to a clearer description of the action, making the buttons easier to understand for new users.
We’ve also moved the Notes option to the source header for quicker access. You can now access Notes directly from the header without having to go into the drop down menu.
How does it work?
- Go to Reputation Management > Primary Listings.
- Click on the listing source you would like to manage
- In the right corner of the drop down click on View to view your listing directly on the source
- Next to View, click on the (kebab icon) menu to manage the listing
- In the drop down you can perform the following functions:
- Refresh Listing - If you have updated the listing directly on the source, use this to update listing information in the product. It may take up to 24 hours to display any changes.
- Mark this listing as correct - If errors have been detected and flagged in our platform incorrectly and you would like to dismiss the errors
- Verify this as only listing for source - Mark one listing as the only business listing that should be matched for this source. All other listings will be marked as Possible Matches.
- Remove this listing - If a listing is found that matches your business information but is not your listing. The listing will be moved to possible matches
- Add this listing - Use this feature to move a possible match to actual matches for your listing
- Learn how to edit - click here to learn how you can edit your listing on this source
If you verify a listing as the only one for that source and would like to undo this action:
- In the menu next to that listing, click Remove this match. That listing will then move to Possible matches.
- To move that listing from Possible matches to an actual match for your business, click Monitor this listing. The listing will then be listed under that source, and the platform will continue to monitor it for any errors.
Next to each source header you will notice an icon (insert notes icon). Click here to add any notes to this source.
Who gets it?
All Partners with Reputation Management.