When accessing Business Center, users will first be brought to the Dashboard. This is broken down into the following:
- Location switcher – Allows users to switch between business locations. Users can also set the default location that is loaded when they log in to Business Center.
- Navigation – Used to navigate between the different pages within Business Center. Both the Products and Settings tabs can be expanded to show submenus.
- Welcome banner – Allows users to quickly connect either their Google My Business or Facebook accounts. These sources are used to power various data throughout Business Center, so it is highly recommended users connect these.
- Recent activity – Shows important events that have occurred recently. These are pulled directly from the products active on the account.
- Products – Shows the top products for the account. These can be re-ordered by pinning products in the Navigation menu.
- Account details – Shows the business details of the account the user is currently viewing.