Note: This article only covers features released to general.
- Added the ability to enable/disable notifications for users in bulk.
- Added the ability to respond in-line to Facebook reviews for Multi-Location Business Center.
- Fixed an issue where the View your Executive Report button on the Dashboard did not function.
- Fixed a display issue where Advertising Intelligence cards showed Google twice.
- Fixed a bug where reviews were missing statuses.
- Added the ability to see the last login date for salespeople on Sales > Salespeople.
- Orders are now available to Starter subscription partners.
- Activation stats now show on the Manage Products page.
- Added option to hide/show products on Discover Products.
- Updated wording on Discover Products page when there are no products to display.
- Fixed various UI issues when activating add-ons on lists.
- Fixed an issue where the back buttons did not function when activating a product.
- Fixed an issue where some activation/deactivation emails were not sending.
- Updated various sources to not include fields in Reputation Management that do not exist on their sources.
- Added the BETA flag to Instagram.
- Reputation Management now uses LinkedIn V2 APIs.
- Fixed an issue where the display widget preview did not load in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a temporary issue where Better Business Bureau listings were pulled in incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where wellness.com was temporarily turned on for all accounts.
Sales & Success Center
- Added the Listing Scan Snapshot Report button to the Accounts page.
- Added the ability to resend welcome emails to salespeople. Learn more.
- Added a Settings button in the navbar.
- The email icon now turns green when an account is added to a campaign.
- Filters now open by default on all pages.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where submitting orders would result in an error.
- Fixed an issue where the menu dropdown would appear outside its associated card on the Accounts page.
- Fixed an issue where the total revenue on the Orders page was incorrect.
- Fixed various Leaderboard bugs.
- Fixed various UI issues regarding the Pipeline page.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where salespeople could not submit Closed – Lost opportunities.
- Fixed an issue where salespeople would briefly see a 403 error when navigating to Training Resources > Sales.
- Improved messaging when disconnecting a social account.
- Replaced Facebook and Twitter profile URLs with HTTPS equivalents.
- Fixed an issue where the welcome message didn't show when there was nothing on the Recent Posts page.
- Fixed an issue where GIFs posted to Facebook would instead post as a still image.
- Fixed an issue where we occasionally displayed broken profile images.
- Created products/apps are now enabled by default in Partner Center.
- The Back to Website Pro button no longer appears when not logged in.
- Added robots.txt file for staging sites.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where users would be caught in an infinite redirect.
- Fixed a rare issue where the nav bar wouldn't load.
- Fixed an issue where users could not push sites to their staged environment if the tmp directory was missing.