What is it?
Salespeople can now attach up to 10 files to sales orders. Salespeople may want to upload contracts, scanned documents, or relevant files to the product or service being ordered.
When is it available?
The ability to upload attachments to sales orders was made available to all partners on May 1st, 2019.
Why is it important?
When submitting or reviewing orders, it's often important to include additional information. Salespeople may need to include signed contracts or collateral to better deliver on the opportunity. By introducing this feature, salespeople can do more directly within Sales & Success Center.
How does it work?
- From Sales & Success Center > Accounts > Account Name > Actions, click Create Order.
- Click on Attachments and choose your file.
Note: You can remove any attachment you've selected by choosing x next to it.
- Fill in the remainder of the order, then click Continue.
- Complete the packages section of the form, then click Submit Order.
Admins can view the files attached to submitted orders from either of the following:
- Partner Center > Sales > Orders > Order ID.
- Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts > Account Name > Order ID.