Available April 2019, all partners will have the ability to update tab access and email notifications in bulk for multiple Business Center users at once.
What is it?
Prior to this update, setting the Business Center tab access and email notifications for multiple users required a Partner Center admin to manually adjust the settings for each individual user.
With this update, partners can now choose which automated emails are sent to their Business Center users (including the new Executive Report), as well as turn off/on tabs within Business Center.
How does it work?
To bulk update, from Partner Center, click Businesses > Users. Select which users you wish to update on the left (or, skip this step to select all of your users). Then, click Bulk Update X Users in the top right.
Then, choose which settings to update.
- Tab Access - Choose whether or not these users have access to certain tabs within Business Center. This includes:
- Recent Activity
- Customer List
- Business Profile
- Social Connections
- My Products
- Store (if enabled under Administration > Customize for the market)
- New Executive Report (if enabled under Administration > Customize for the market)
- Guides (if enabled under Administration > Customize for the market)
- Notifications - Choose whether or not these users receive email notifications from the platform. This includes:
- Instant Email (when available)
- Daily Digest
- New Executive Report (if enabled, with the options to be sent weekly or monthly).
Choose which tabs or notifications you wish to turn on or off for these users, then click Apply Changes.