Note: This article only covers features released to general.
- Added Advertising Intelligence cards to the Executive Report.
- Fixed an issue where Executive Report was occasionally unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where the public Executive Report linked to an undefined page.
- Fixed an issue where admins could not bulk update tab permissions for more than 1000 accounts at once.
- Fixed an issue where the Executive Report was not updating when navigating between months.
Listing Sync Pro
- Yext is now available on a per-month contract. Learn more.
- Yext is now available through Marketplace. Learn more.
- Moved enabled products to the new Manage Products tab. Learn more.
- Apps/products created in Vendor Center now show under the Mine tab in Partner Center.
- Fixed an issue where admins could not scroll horizontally on mobile.
- Added Leafly and Weedsmaps as sources. Learn more.
- Improved speed when accessing Reputation Management.
Sales & Success Center
- Improved styling on the Pipeline tab.
- Added the Settings button to the navigation bar.
- Fixed various UI issues.
- Fixed an issue where a 403 page was briefly shown when accessing the Sales section of Training Resources.
- Fixed an issue where the status filter did not update the table on the Overview tab.
- Fixed an issue where salespeople could not complete tasks.
- Removed the Facebook Video announcement pop-up.
- All images are now served over HTTPs.
- If no accounts are connected, users will see a message prompting them to connect when launching the composer.
- Added validation for Twitter image sizes
- Fixed an issue where users could not set up content on the Content tab.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on hashtags in scheduled/recent posts would take you directly to Twitter.
- Fixed an issue on the calendar where posts could not be moved as a group.
- Fixed an issue where scheduled posts would occasionally not show on the calendar.
- Fixed an issue where users could not see individual accounts under the Post To section of the composer.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where users could not reply to Instagram posts.
- Removed marketing forms for addons
- Added the ability to manage and create custom templates to be used when creating new sites. Learn more.
- Various improvements to PHP execution time.