What is it?
Advertising Intelligence now supports multi-location advanced campaign reporting.
When will it be available?
Advertising Intelligence advanced campaign reporting for Multi-Location Brands is available in the Multi Location Business Center on April 17, 2019.
Why is it important?
You and your clients are now able to consolidate a brand level view of campaign proof of performance. Compare detailed metrics for your ad campaigns across multiple business locations. Use these results to gain insights into what ads are performing well in various locations, and learn more about your local audiences. With this data, make more informed decisions when building future campaigns and increasingly gain improved results.
How does it work?
To access the Multi Location Business Center Overview:
- Go to Business Center
- In the top left corner, click > Switch Locations
- In the pop-up click the tab titled Brands
- In the list below click on the Brand you would like to view
- You will be taken to the Dashboard Overview
- Click on Advertising Overview in the bottom right of the Advertising card OR
- Click on Advertising in the navigation menu located on the left side
In the Advertising Overview, you have the ability to view or customize your reporting in the following ways:
- View a roll-up of Impressions, Clicks and Conversions for all Brand locations
- Select Impressions, Clicks or Conversions to visualize, in the graph below, fluctuations over a specific time period
- Hover over the graph to view detailed metrics with corresponding dates
- Customize the date range with the date selector in the top right corner
- Click on +Filter in the top right to filter the reporting by Geographic Location, Business Category or Groups.
- Scroll to zoom in or out on the interactive map, OR click on an area to zoom in and view specific locations
- Location pins that are highlighted in green are top performing locations and those that are highlighted in red are the ones with the lowest performance.
- Hover over the different sections of the coloured performance bar located below the map to view the corresponding locations, both on the map and in the Location Table below
- In the Location Table located below the Map, click on the headers - Impression, Conversions or Clicks to arrange the table from highest performing to lowest performing location or click again to view the reverse order.
- Click on a specific location in the Location Table to view more details for that particular location. In the window that slides out on the right, click:
- Products > Advertising Intelligence to view detailed metrics in the product for that location
- Business Profile to view or edit information for this location
- Executive Report to view proof of performance metrics for all enabled products for this account, that are available in the Executive Report
*Please note these requirements:
You must be a user with permissions turned on at the brand level to access Multi-Location Reporting. In order to view detailed reporting for each location you must have the Advanced Reporting add-on enabled for each account. Without the Advanced Reporting add-on enabled you will only have the ability to view a summary of the campaign proof of performance for all locations under that Brand.
Learn more details on how to set up and use the Multi Location Business Center Overview for your brands and grant your clients access to view the reporting. Learn more here.
Who gets it?
All Brands with Advertising Intelligence enabled. Users with permissions at the brand level will be granted access to view the reporting.