What is it?
Partner Center admins can now update a user's notification settings directly from Partner Center
When was it released?
The ability to manage notification settings from Partner Center was released on Monday, April 15th, 2019.
Why is it important?
Previously, Business Center users either had to log directly in to Business Center to update notification settings. We've made this easier by allowing this to be done directly from
How does it work?
Accessing the Edit Notifications screen
Partner Center admins can update a user's notification settings from two spots:
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Users > Edit Notifications.
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts > Account Name, select > Edit Notifications next to the user's name.
- Select the account you wish to change notifications for by clicking the line containing that account.
- Choose the relevant product on the left of the screen.
- Toggle the checkboxes on or off, depending on if you want the user to receive notifications for that account.
Should you wish to turn off notifications across all accounts for the user entirely, you can turn the All Notifications toggle to off.