One of the key pieces to any app is the price you plan to sell it at. You can set this under Pricing on the End User Marketing page.
The following options are available when setting the price of your app:
- Contact Sales – Selecting this will set the price to ‘Contact Sales’. This is useful when the pricing is based on labour/time and you need to give your client a quote.
- Price – How much your app generally costs. This will appear in Business Center and your Store.
- Please note that other than your subscription fee, you are not charged to place items in Marketplace and sell to your own prospects and clients. Adding apps is completely free.
- Suggested Retail Price – When packaging apps, you can set the default price for those apps. In general, this can be set to the same price as the Price field.
- Currency – The currency the price is set in.
- Billing Frequency – How often the price applies.
- Set Commitment – A minimum amount of time users must agree to subscribe to the app for.
- Supported Countries – The countries in which this app is available in.
Once set, hit Save to set the pricing for your app.