On May 1st, 2019, all partners will experience all-new platform navigation, including a completely redesigned Partner Center.
What is it?
We’ve improved the user navigation experience throughout most of the platform, including Partner Center and Sales & Success Center. Most notably, we’ve made it easier to jump between different centers.
Note that the majority of changes are cosmetic, and will not cause any major workflow disruptions.
The new selector in the top right allows you to easily jump between:
- Partner Center: your primary administrative dashboard.
- Task Manager: a fulfillment and project management tool for your agents.
- Vendor Center: a dashboard to manage your company’s owned and operated products and services you’ve custom added to your Vendasta platform.
- Sales & Success Center: a sales CRM for your salespeople.
- Business Center: a dashboard for your SMB clients to manage their business
By default, all Partner Center administrators will have access to Vendor Center. In order to use the new center selector to quickly navigate to Sales & Success Center, Task Manager, and Business Center, you will need to create a salesperson account, task manager account and/or Business Center user account using the same email address as your Partner Center admin login.
Note that this update does not remove the ability to impersonate salespeople or Business Center users.