Partners will now see a new tab in Sales & Success Center: Leaderboards.
Note: Screenshots contain newly designed navigation in Sales & Success Center, which will also be available May 1st.
What is it?
The Leaderboards tab in Sales & Success Center allows your salespeople to compare their performance to each other. At a glance, they can see who’s driving the most revenue, who’s most active, and which sales teams are on top. This can be sorted by any time range, and easily exported to a CSV.
When is it available?
All salespeople were granted access to the new leaderboards on May 1st, 2019.
Why is it important?
Beyond sales commission, we’ve found that competition plays a huge factor in motivating salespeople. Reps often want to know who’s on track for closing the most business for any given month; partners previously found this information challenging to track and surface across their sales organization.
Additionally, managers often want to know which salespeople are performing key activities that lead to more sales, such as outbound calls, emails, meetings booked, and Snapshots created. Again, previously, this information was difficult to surface and track.
The new Leaderboards tab solves transparency issues that both salespeople and their managers face. It’s also geared at driving more engagement from your reps, which will without a doubt translate into more sales for your organization.
How does it work?
This feature is available to any subscription with access to Sales & Success Center.
Upon logging into Sales & Success Center, click the Leaderboards tab.
A leaderboard is generated automatically and is sorted by closed-won revenue for the current month. You’ll only see salespeople assigned to the same market.
There are two main views to Leaderboards: Revenue and Activity
Under Revenue, you can sort by:
- Revenue Won: the combined total or average revenue per rep on all closed-won sales opportunities.
- Revenue Lost: the combined total or average revenue per rep on all closed-lost sales opportunities.
- Probable Revenue: the combined total or average revenue per rep on all open sales opportunities.
- Potential Revenue: the combined total or average potential revenue per rep on all open sales opportunities.
- Total Opportunities: the combined total number of all new opportunities created by each rep.
- Won Opportunities: the combined total number of opportunities marked as closed-won by each rep.
- Lost Opportunities: the combined total number of opportunities marked as closed-lost by each rep.
- Open Opportunities: the combined total number of open opportunities for each rep.
Note that revenue can be sorted by totals or averages in the bottom left.
Under Activity, you can sort by:
- Snapshots Created: the total number of standard Snapshot Reports created by each rep (excludes Snapshot Listing Scan).
- Outbound Calls: the total number of sales activities created and marked as “Outbound Call” per rep.
- Inbound Calls: the total number of sales activities created and marked as “Inbound Call” per rep.
- Emails Sent: the total number of sales activities created and marked as “Email Sent” per rep.
- Emails Received: the total number of sales activities created and marked as “Email Received” per rep.
- Meetings: the total number of sales activities created and marked as “Meeting” per rep.
If your organization groups your salespeople into teams, there are two ways to filter the new leaderboard:
- Performance of individual team members within the same team: from the main People view, click the Filter in the top left, and select the team.
- Performance of a team compared to other teams: simply select the Teams view at the top.