Insights on all your businesses, in one place. Multi-Location Business App is a roll-up of reputation, listings, and Google My Business analytics to allow Brand Managers to monitor and improve their franchise’s online SEO.
Multi-Location supports the ability to oversee thousands of franchise locations, giving your team the ability to quickly organize important digital marketing metrics so you can easily see how all your locations are doing compared to each individual location.
Currently in BETA, Multi-Location Business App will soon replace Brand Analytics. We welcome your feedback on your experience.
See the big picture with insights:
- Custom date picker, to compare current performance to the previous period.
- Visualize data in trendlines, sortable tables, and interactive maps.
- Filter by geographic region.
Find the outliers:
- Each business is given a comparative grading, against other businesses in the brand.
- Colors indicate the best and worst performers, allowing you to identify outliers.
- Use table sorting and filters to find successes and issues.
Quickly access common workflows:
- Respond and manage reviews for all locations.
- Manage and correct listings for all locations.
- Drill down into single locations to access products, view account details, and examine the single-location executive report.
Currently supported metrics:
- Reviews (Requires ‘Reputation Management’ for each location)
- Review requests (Requires ‘Customer Voice’ for each location)
- Listings (Requires ‘Reputation Management’ or ‘Listing Sync Pro’ for each location)
- Google My Business (Requires free authentication for each location)
Note: For accounts that don’t have Reputation Management or Listing Sync Pro enabled, Reputation and Listing Data can also temporarily be pulled in for 7 days by running a Snapshot Report for each location.
How to set up and access Multi-Location Business App
1. To begin, you first need to create a brand, or a grouping of businesses. (If you already have a brand set up, skip to step 2.)
- Start by creating a list of all the businesses you’d like included in this brand:
- In Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts, use the search or the filters to narrow the results down to the businesses you’d like to add to the list. Then select button labelled Add X To List at the top right, and create a new list.
- You can also add businesses one at a time, by selecting ⋮ and then, “Add to List”.
- Next, when your list is ready, let’s create a Brand from the list:
- In Partner Center > Businesses > Lists, select the ⋮ on the list you’ve created, and then choose “Create Brand”
- Decide a name (This name will appear in Business App to all users) and choose to organize by geographic region, unless you’ve setup specific tags for each location and would like to have sub-groupings based on tags.
2. Give users access to view that brand in Multi-location Business App.
- In Partner Center > Businesses > Users, find (or create) the user you’d like to grant access.
- Select the ⋮ on that user, and choose “Edit Permissions”
- At the top of the Permissions page, select the second tab called “Brands”
- Select “Add brand” button on the right.
- From the brands, select ➕ on all brands this user should have access to, so they become ✅
- TIP: Create yourself as a user, and give yourself access to all Brands you’ve created, to make it easy to login and review them in the future.
3. Log into Business App to access:
- You can view Multi-Location Business App at any time by impersonating into a user that has been granted access to a brand. To impersonate, find a user in Partner Center > Businesses > Users, select the [kabob] and choose “impersonate” (You can also tap ‘/’ on your keyboard while in Partner Center to quick search for a user to impersonate)
- Your clients can view by logging into Business App, once they’ve been granted permission in Step 2.
- Once logged into Business App, in the top left, choose “Switch Locations” to navigate from single-location Business App, to multi-location Business App.
- Select the Brand.
- You’ve made it!