What is it?
Partner Center and Sales & Success Center users now have the ability to sell Yext Listing Sync Pro to U.S. businesses using an all-new automated prospecting report: Snapshot Listing Scan.
Why is it important?
Local businesses all over the United States need help getting found online. One of the best ways to help them is to provide a service, such as Yext Listing Sync Pro, that will automatically match, update, and lock in listing data on a number of sites important to businesses.
With Snapshot Listing Scan, you and your salespeople now have the ability to show a local business a handful sites they should consider being found on, whether or not they're found, and if they are found with possible errors.
How does it work?
From Partner Center, you can access Snapshot Listing Scan by:
- Clicking on Businesses > Accounts.
- Click on any account you've added.
- From the account details page, you'll notice a button to View Snapshot Listing Scan under Snapshot Report. Clicking this button will run a scan, which will complete in approximately 30 seconds.
Snapshot Listing Scan can also be accessed from Sales & Success Center. Either login directly to your Sales & Success Center account, or from Partner Center:
- Go to Sales > Salespeople.
- Find and impersonate a salesperson to log-in to Sales & Success Center.
From Sales & Success Center, you'll notice a new icon for Snapshot Listing Scan, located on the account details card:
Clicking this will load the Snapshot Listing Scan.
You can also access Snapshot Listing Scan from the Account Details page:
Important to note:
- Each scan takes approximately 30 seconds to run but will load more quickly if a scan had recently previously been performed.
- The URL at the top of the report can be shared out to any of your clients, but will not generate a hot lead notification.
In order to deliver hot lead notifications to your salespeople, you must run an email marketing campaign. From Partner Center:
- Go to Marketing > Customer Acquisition > Recommended Campaigns
- Find and click on the recommended campaign titled Local Marketing Snapshot Listing Scan - U.S. Only, and click Add to My Campaigns.
Your salespeople will then see the campaign within Sales & Success Center after clicking on a contact. You can also choose to launch the campaign to a list of accounts from Partner Center, by clicking on Businesses > Lists, opening the kabob menu, and clicking Add to Campaign.
Snapshot Listing Scan Overview
Upon loading the report, your client will see an overview of their online presence:
- Percentage grade: this is calculated based on the number of sources found with and without accurate listing information.
- "Fix my score" CTA: this pops open a window to allow the client to contact your assigned salesperson. The message is delivered to your salesperson via email and is visible in Sales & Success Center.
- Status: there are 4 possible statuses for each listing site:
- Correct: the listing is claimed & verified by Yext.
- Not Verified: basic listing data appears correct, but has not been verified by Yext Listing Sync Pro. The business may already be using another solution to correct their listing (including if they've purchased Yext PowerListings direct), or the listing may contain other errors.
- Errors Found: basic listing data contains errors, and will be highlighted in red on the report.
- Not Found: the listing is not found on the corresponding site.
Who gets it?
This service is available to all partners on March 25th, 2019.