What is it?
Users of Advertising Intelligence with the Advanced Reporting add-on are now able to view detailed metrics of their individual advertising campaigns.
Why is it important?
Advanced Reporting will display detailed metrics such as engagement and conversions for each ad campaign. Use this information to gain insight into how your campaigns are performing and to learn more about your audience, your product or service sales, and your campaign's reach. With this data, you can make more informed decisions when building your campaigns and improve your results for future campaigns.
How does it work?
- Go to Advertising Intelligence > Overview.
- With either a Google Ads or Facebook Ads account connected, you will see your active campaigns listed below the summary of all metrics. Click on the campaign you would like to view detailed campaign statistics for.
- This will take you to the campaign details page where you can view your Campaign Objective and a Campaign Funnel highlighting the user journey from first exposure to the ad to customer conversion. You will also see detailed metrics of your Campaign Performance reporting on your campaign investment and customer engagement results.
- If you have not yet set an objective, click Set Campaign Objective to select your main goal for the campaign. For Facebook Ad accounts the objective set up during the campaign creation will be imported. For Google Ad accounts, the objective is unable to be imported and the user can set the appropriate objective in the product. You can also use this button to edit your Campaign Objective in order to prioritize the metrics that align with your current business goal. Any updates made here will not affect your external Ads account information.
- Below the Campaign Metrics you can view the Ads Table showing statistics for each specific Ad Creative within that campaign. This feature currently works for Google Ads, and will soon be available for Facebook Ads.
If you do not have the Advanced Reporting activated, you can choose to purchase this add-on by selecting the Purchase Advanced Reporting button.
Who gets it?
All users of Advertising Intelligence with the Advanced Reporting add-on.