The Executive Report is your client’s single source of truth for the state of their online presence. It gives your clients a rollup of everything that’s happening across all of their digital marketing channels in the last week or month. This report is white-labelled, so it automatically appears under your brand. This automated report gives your clients a first-hand look at the return on their investment—it’s a great way to build trust, position yourself as an expert, and show how you’re delivering week over week.
And, with new features and improvements including more detailed and easier-to-understand reporting, the recently-updated Executive Report makes it even easier to show your clients everything you accomplish for their business, month after month. New features include:
- More products and more key performance indicators from across the marketing stack, including Reviews, Listings, Social, Website, SEO and Advertising. Most apps that are active on the account push data to the report.
- Short-term changes and long-term trends. Compare metrics week-over-week or month-over-month, and use long-term trends to contextualize changes over time, e.g. “You may have received fewer website visit from Google Maps this week, but since you’ve started working with us 6 months ago, your website traffic has more than tripled.”
- An automated email with relevant highlights delivered to your clients at the beginning of every week, month, or both. No sign-in is required to view the report, and it’s mobile-responsive, so your clients can view the report from any device.
- White-labelled with your logo and branding in both email and Business Center.
How does the Executive Report work?
There are two aspects of the Executive Report that you will be able to manage:
- Executive Report tab in Business Center
- Automated email
Your clients can view the new Executive Report at any time in Business Center > Executive Report. In addition, you can set a weekly or monthly schedule for the report to be sent via email to your clients.
Enabling the Executive Report tab in Business Center
To enable the new Executive Report tab, go to Partner Center > Administration > Customize > Business Center Settings.
Under the “Tab Settings” section, check the “Display Executive Report tab” box. This will make the Executive Report tab visible to your clients in Business Center. Click Apply Changes to confirm your settings.
Products that push information to the Executive Report include:
- Reputation Management
- Listing Builder
- Google My Business (via Listing Builder)
- Website Pro
- Advertising Intelligence
- Google Ads (via Advertising Intelligence)
- Facebook Ads (via Advertising Intelligence)
- Social Marketing
- Google Ads Robot
- Automated Advertising
- Mono Website
- SEO Network
- Website Engagement Tools
- Ochatbot | Leads & Support AI Chatbot
- Ochatbot | eCommerce AI Chatbot
- Overtok Calls Conversion
- Pagevamp - Instant Website Builder
- Instant Website with Facebook Sync
- Rake Live Chat and Messaging
- Google Ads for Small Businesses
- SiteGlue AI Starter
- SiteGlue AI Pro
- Alpha SEO - Full Service SEO
Sending Automated Emails to your Clients
Partners can choose whether their clients will receive Weekly or Monthly email notifications for the Executive Report.
To turn on Executive Report emails, go to Partner Center > Administration > Customize > Business Center Settings. Under the “Executive Report Automated Email” section, select “Business Center” from the “Report Type” dropdown menu. Select whether your want your clients to receive Weekly or Monthly emails of the Executive Report from the “Default Frequency” dropdown menu. Click Apply Changes to confirm your settings.
You can return to this section at any time to edit the email notification settings for the Executive Report.
Who can receive Executive Report emails?
By default, the Business Center Executive Report email will be sent to users under these conditions:
- Users on accounts with active products that push data to the report, and
- Users on accounts that have authenticated Google My Business or Advertising Intelligence metrics.
It is also possible to control email settings at the user level.