The Executive Report assembles metrics from products throughout the Vendasta platform, making it your client’s single source of truth for the state of their online presence, including:
- More products and more key performance indicators from across the marketing stack, including Reviews, Listings, Social, Website, SEO and Advertising. Most apps that are active on the account push data to the report.
- Short-term changes and long-term trends. Compare metrics week-over-week or month-over-month, and use long-term trends to contextualize changes over time, e.g. “You may have received fewer website visit from Google Maps this week, but since you’ve started working with us 6 months ago, your website traffic has more than tripled.”
- An automated email with relevant highlights delivered to your clients at the beginning of every week, month, or both. No sign-in is required to view the report, and it’s mobile-responsive, so your clients can view the report from any device.
- Immediate value on day one After running a Snapshot Report or authenticating Google My Business, useful personalized data will appear in the report in Business Center within 5 minutes.
- White-labelled with your logo and branding in both email and Business Center.
By default, the Business Center Executive Report email will be sent to users under these conditions:
- Users on accounts with active products that push data to the report, and
- Users on accounts that have authenticated Google My Business or Advertising Intelligence metrics.
Products that push data to the Executive Report include:
- Reputation Management
- Listing Builder
- Google My Business (via Listing Builder)
- SEO Network
- Website Pro
- Advertising Intelligence
- Google Ads (via Advertising Intelligence)
- Facebook Ads (via Advertising Intelligence)
- Social Marketing
- SiteGlue Website Chatbot
- Mono Website
It is also possible to control email settings at the user level.