To import your WordPress sites into Website Pro, follow these steps:
1. Create an Account
Go to the Accounts tab in Partner Center and create an account for each of your clients. All you’ll need is a single piece of business information—like their business name—and our system will find the rest. (Instructions)
- If you are on a Professional or Enterprise subscription, you can also import your accounts via the Lists tab in Partner Center. (Instructions)
2. Activate Website Pro
Select the account in Partner Center and activate Website Pro. (Instructions)
- On Professional and Enterprise subscriptions, you can use the Lists tab in Partner Center to do this for every account at once. (Instructions)
3. Create a New Site
For each account in Partner Center, launch Website Pro and create a site. All you’ll need is their name, tagline, and domain.
4. Migrate the Old Site
Option A: DIY
Option B: Do It For Me
If you’d like Vendasta to migrate your sites for you:
- Submit this form to provide us with key details about your migration.
- A member of our Website Pro team will email you to begin the migration.
- We'll move a copy of each site to Website Pro and put it on a temporary domain.
- You’ll repoint the domains and DNS records to Website Pro.