What is it?
As of December 5th, users can able to upload videos directly to Facebook through Social Marketing.
Why is it important?
Posts with video receive vastly more engagement than those without. By allowing users to upload videos to their posts, their content will be more engaging, resulting in better traction and viewer interaction.
How does it work?
- From Social Marketing > Compose, find the Media section.
- Drag, paste, or choose a video file to upload.
- If clicking the media box, you will open the Add Media sidebar.
- Wait for your video to upload, then click Post Now.
- You can alternatively schedule the post or save it as a draft.
Who gets it?