What is it?
Five new default packages are available in Partner Center.
Why is it important?
For new partners, it was difficult to know which products worked well together and how they benefited the businesses they served. To help, we created packages that can be used by any partner. These packages have been carefully crafted based on in-depth industry research.
At launch, the following default packages are available:
- A suite of six products designed to cover the basics. Includes Reputation Management, Customer Voice, Listing Builder, Social Marketing, G Suite Basic, and Website Pro.
- Helps businesses correct their online listings. Includes Listing Builder and two add-ons: Listing Distribution and Listing Sync Pro. Together, these apps ensure businesses can be found wherever consumers are looking.
- Includes MarketGoo, Advertising Intelligence, and the Advanced Reporting add-on. These products allow you to monitor your SEO and ad campaign performance with ease, allowing you and your clients to get more out of their online presence.
- Designed with users who aren’t familiar with search engine optimization in mind. Features Pagevamp to build a website in seconds, Boostability SEO to manage search engine optimization, and G Suite Basic to help manage your increased traffic needs.
- For power users, we’ve bundled together products that allow for finely-tuned control over their SEO strategy. Website Pro allows businesses to build their company’s website with Wordpress, SEO Network shows them advanced information on how their business is performing, and G Suite helps them manage their business with its powerful suite of apps.
How does it work?
In Partner Center > Marketplace > Manage Store, new partners will see the above packages enabled. The products in each of these packages will also be enabled by default.
For existing partners, these packages can be seen under the Recommended Packages sub-tab.
Please note that enabling products in your store does not activate them on your accounts. This simply allows Partner Center admins to activate these products on accounts. You will not be billed for products unless you choose to activate them on an account.
Who gets it?
All Vendasta partners. They will be enabled by default for all new partners, whereas existing partners will be able to activate them manually.