If your client already has an active G Suite subscription, you can easily transfer that subscription.
Difference between Transferring and a New Subscription
In order to prevent interruption to your clients' workflows, transferring their accounts to Vendasta will not require or allow them to log in through Business Center. Users can continue to log into G Suite as they did prior to transferring.
Transferring G Suite
- Have your client browse to admin.google.com/TransferToken.
- This transfer token is a special code that allows your client to grant permission to transfer the account. Google has implemented this to prevent any unauthorized persons from claiming an account.
Partner Center Admin Steps
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts > Account Name, click Activate Products > G Suite Transfer.
- If you do not see G Suite Transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have this enabled for your account.
- The transfer itself is free, so you will not be billed for this activation. Instead, we will calculate the number of seats required for the transfer, then provide a separate confirmation screen.