If your client already has an active G Suite subscription, you can easily transfer that subscription.
Transferring G Suite
- Have your client browse to admin.google.com/TransferToken.
Have them check the box confirming that they have read and agree to the Supplemental Terms and Conditions for G Suite Free Trial and G Suite via Reseller.
Have them click Generate Transfer Token.
- This transfer token is a special code that allows your client to grant permission to transfer the account. Google has implemented this to prevent any unauthorized persons from claiming an account.
Once done, have them send the token to yourself.
Partner Center Admin Steps
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts > Account Name, click Activate Products > G Suite Transfer.
Enter in the Transfer Token your client generated in step 2.
Enter the domain name you are transferring.
Click I understand…, then click Purchase.
- If you do not see G Suite Transfer, please contact email@example.com to have this enabled for your account.
Once the product is activated, click on G Suite Transfer under the Products section.
Confirm the transfer by reviewing the number of seats moving over, clicking I understand…, then clicking Confirm Transfer.
- The transfer itself is free, so you will not be billed for this activation. Instead, we will calculate the number of seats required for the transfer, then provide a separate confirmation screen.
Allow several minutes for G Suite and the appropriate number of seats to be activated. As you will need to configure your Business Center users for G Suite, now is a good time to do so.
Once the users have been configured, you will need to link them to the G Suite seats being transferred.