The Dashboard helps you manage your accounts at a glance.
The Dashboard allows you to...
- View the total number of accounts currently added to the system
- See how many hot leads you have presently and historically
- View a breakdown of your products over the last 30 days
The Total Accounts section allows you to see how many accounts you currently have access to in the system.You will see all accounts if you are an administrator with access to all markets, whereas administrators limited to specific markets will only see data that pertains to them. Clicking on this option will take you to the "Accounts" tab.
You can click on either Hot Leads sections to open the "Prospects" tab. By default, this tab will be sorted to show you the hottest accounts first, allowing you to act on those prospects that have shown interest most recently.
The "Product Overview" section shows you how your products are doing. Each heading below, as well as the Product Name heading, can be selected to sort the "Product Overview" chart.
- The Active column shows you how many accounts currently have an active instance of the corresponding product on the left. Clicking on the number will bring you to the "Accounts" tab, automatically filtering to only show accounts with that product active.
- The Activations column shows you how many instances of that product were activated over the last 30 days.
- The Deactivations column shows you how many instances of that product were deactivated over the last 30 days.
- The Growth column shows you how that product's active accounts has changed over the last 30 days. A green value represents an increase in the number of accounts with that product, whereas a red value indicates a decrease.