The Dashboard helps you manage your accounts at a glance.
The Dashboard allows you to...
- View the number of billable accounts currently active
- View the total number of accounts currently added to the system
- See how many hot leads you have both presently and historically
- View your basket size
- See how many users have recently been active in the system, as well as which accounts they were active in
- View a breakdown of your active products
The Billable Accounts section allows you to see how many accounts currently have active products. You will see all accounts if you are an administrator with access to all markets, whereas administrators limited to specific markets will only see data that pertains to them. Clicking on this option will take you to the "Accounts" tab.
Any accounts without billable products will be added to the billable accounts total and presented under the Total Accounts section.
The Hot Leads section displays the number of accounts that have recently engaged with the platform in some fashion. You can click on this section to open the "Prospects" tab. By default, this tab will be sorted to show you the hottest accounts first, allowing you to act on those prospects that have shown interest most recently.
Your Basket Size represents the average number of billable products per account. Clicking this option will take you to the "Account Breakdown" tab, allowing you to view more details on these products and accounts.
Active Business Center Users
The Active Business Center Users section displays users that have recently logged into Business Center. This will show you how many accounts that user currently has access to, as well as the total number of days that they have logged in.
The "Product Overview" section shows you how your products are doing. Each heading below, as well as the Product Name heading, can be selected to sort the "Product Overview" chart.
- The Active column shows you how many accounts currently have an active instance of the corresponding product on the left. Clicking on the number will bring you to the "Accounts" tab, automatically filtering to only show accounts with that product active.
- The Activations column shows you how many instances of that product were activated over the last 30 days.
- The Deactivations column shows you how many instances of that product were deactivated over the last 30 days.
- The Growth column shows you how that product's active accounts has changed over the last 30 days. A green value represents an increase in the number of accounts with that product, whereas a red value indicates a decrease.