What is it?
Starting August 2, an upgraded Partner Center dashboard will give you meaningful insights into your recent activity throughout the Vendasta platform so that you can make more data-driven decisions.
How does it work?
The dashboard includes your:
- The number of accounts, total and billable. These metrics allow you to monitor your opportunity and growth. (Note: Billable excludes free products, Listing Builder, Advertising Intelligence, Concierge, Brand Analytics, and Snapshot Reports.)
- The number of hot leads, current and all-time. These metrics show you how many prospects are currently ready to buy, and what volume of leads you've moved through the Vendasta platform in the past.
- Average basket size, which is your average number of active billable products per account. This metric is crucial for minimizing churn—i.e., The greater your basket size, the lower your churn will be!
- Highlights, which reminds you when Listing Sync Pro and Listing Distribution accounts are about to expire soon so that you can follow up with the client and sign a renewal.
- The top five most active Business Center users in the last seven or 30 days. This section shows you which clients are seeing the most value out of the platform. These insights will help you determine who to nurture, upsell, gather testimonials from, etc.
- Product activations and deactivations in the last seven or 30 days. These metrics help you identify your top selling products and monitor growth.
Who gets it?
All Vendasta partners.
Which countries is it available in?