|6/06/2018 9:14 AM CST||
All executive reports affected by this outage should be fixed now, and the root issue should be resolved.
The root cause of this issue was a recent update we had released. An updated process was putting too much strain on one of our sub-systems and caused the sub-system to crash. We have revised this to relieve strain on our sub-system so this does not reoccur in the future.
|6/01/2018 3:22 PM CST||
There were a small amount of executive reports that were affected by this outage. We will be regenerating these reports in order to correct their data. In order to avoid sending duplicates we are not re-sending the executive report e-mails, however the updated report will be downloadable from Reputation Management.
|6/01/2018 1:56 PM CST||
We are seeing most systems restored to normal functionality. Our development teams are still investigating further to determine the root cause of this issue, and we will update this notice again when more information is available.
|6/01/2018 1:30 PM CST||
There are currently issues loading multiple areas of the platform, including the manage accounts page. We have our development teams looking into why this is occurring, and will update this notice as soon as more information becomes available.
Articles in this section
- Source Disruptions
- [Fixed] GetSocial Dashboard Issue
- Duplicate SEO Network products in Business Center
- [Fixed] 404 Error When Impersonating Account From Partner Center
- Issues Connecting Instagram Accounts In Social Marketing
- [Fixed] June 6th, 2018: Concierge 404 Errors
- [FIXED] June 6th, 2018: Snapshot Widgets Failing to Load
- [FIXED] June 4th, 2018: Errors Loading Multiple Pages Across the Platform
- [FIXED] June 1st, 2018: Errors Loading Multiple Areas of the Platform
- [Fixed] May 23rd, 2018: Listing Score incorrect in Reputation Management