|6/06/2018 9:14 AM CST||
All executive reports affected by this outage should be fixed now, and the root issue should be resolved.
The root cause of this issue was a recent update we had released. An updated process was putting too much strain on one of our sub-systems and caused the sub-system to crash. We have revised this to relieve strain on our sub-system so this does not reoccur in the future.
|6/01/2018 3:22 PM CST||
There were a small amount of executive reports that were affected by this outage. We will be regenerating these reports in order to correct their data. In order to avoid sending duplicates we are not re-sending the executive report e-mails, however the updated report will be downloadable from Reputation Management.
|6/01/2018 1:56 PM CST||
We are seeing most systems restored to normal functionality. Our development teams are still investigating further to determine the root cause of this issue, and we will update this notice again when more information is available.
|6/01/2018 1:30 PM CST||
There are currently issues loading multiple areas of the platform, including the manage accounts page. We have our development teams looking into why this is occurring, and will update this notice as soon as more information becomes available.
Articles in this section
- July 27th, 2018: Unable to post to Instagram
- Fixed: August 8, 2018: Issues Responding to Reviews through Concierge
- New Facebook Reviews Not Pulling Into Platform
- [FIXED] August 7th 2018: Unable to access Sales and Success Center
- [FIXED]July 20th 2018: Unable to Access Website Pro Sites via SFTP
- [FIXED] July 17, 2018: Errors Across the Platform
- [FIXED] June 28th 2018: Issues activating products on accounts
- [FIXED]June 27th, 2018: Accounts not loading in the Manage Accounts page
- [FIXED]June 27th, 2018: Unable to activate products
- Products not appearing as activated on accounts