With the New Executive Report, local business owners have the power to see everything important that happened across their digital marketing channels in the last week or month.
Soon, an automated email will notify your clients when their latest Executive Report becomes available, bringing them back to their report week after week.
Each email provides a list of recent activity, which entices your clients to view their report in Business Center for more information.
The activity is organized into two distinct sections:
- The positive news is called, “Highlights”
- The negative news is called, “Opportunities for Improvement”
The activity within each section is prioritized based on potential impact and urgency. For example, a positive review will appear at the top of the “Highlights” section, whereas a negative review will appear at the top of the “Opportunities for Improvement” section.
The list of activity is as follows:
- X new positive reviews
- X% growth in your advertising ROI
- X newly accurate listings
- X more Twitter followers
- X more Facebook Page likes
- X searches included your Google listing
- X actions on your Google listing
- X% increase in your advertising conversions
- X% increase in your advertising clicks
- X Tweets
- X Facebook posts
- X requests for reviews
- X new citations
- Opportunities for Improvement
- X new negative reviews
- X new neutral reviews
- X% decrease in your advertising ROI
- X listings went missing
- X listings became inaccurate
- X fewer Twitter followers
- X fewer Facebook Page likes
- 0 searches included your Google listing
- 0 actions on your Google listing
- X% decrease in your advertising conversions
- X% decrease in your advertising clicks
- 0 Tweets
- 0 Facebook posts
- 0 requests for reviews
- 0 new citations
Each section will display a maximum of five updates. If there isn’t an update for the highest priority item, then the email will show the update that’s next in priority. And if there were no updates within a section, then that section will disappear.
Your clients will receive this email every week or month, based on their email preferences.