Your clients have a business to run—they don’t have the time to dig through a handful of reports to stay on top of their digital marketing.
The Executive Report is a digital marketing report for busy business owners. With a single report, your clients have the power to see everything that happened across their digital marketing channels in the last week or month.
What puts the “new” in New Executive Report?
- The complete local marketing stack. Brand-new benchmarks keep your clients informed about what’s happening across all of their digital marketing channels, thanks to integrations with Google My Business, MarketGoo, SEO Network, Advertising Intelligence, and PingUp.
- Now in Business Center. With the Executive Report right next to your products and Store, it’ll help you foster engagement and generate hot leads.
- Initial performance metrics. New “started at” metrics show your clients the value you’ve provided since they partnered with you.
- Sleek, mobile-friendly design. The report follows Material Design principles by Google and is available to your clients any time, anywhere.
New performance metrics
When your clients connect their Google My Business account anywhere in the platform (e.g. directly in the Executive Report, Reputation Management, or Listing Builder), they will see the following metrics in their next New Executive Report:
- Direct Searches: Searches for the business itself.
- Discovery Searches: Searches for a relevant business category.
- Map Views
- Website Visits
- Phone Calls
- Driving Directions
When your clients subscribe to the following products, they'll see relevant and engaging metrics in their next New Executive Report:
- Advertising Intelligence:
- Total Spend
- Clicks (including CTR and average CPC)
- Your Website Score: How well your website is doing.
- Google Rankings: Keywords in top positions.
- Links to Your Website: How many websites point back to yours.
- Social Media Mentions: Your site's popularity on social media.
- Visits Last Week: Visits to your page last week.
- Bookings Last Week: Bookings for your business last week.
- SEO Network:
- Top Ten Keywords: The number of keywords ranked in the top ten spots on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Total Spots Moved: The cumulative number of spots your keywords moved up or down on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
And there's more coming soon!
Other features coming soon
At this time, the new report doesn't provide a weekly/monthly email notification, social media section, or competition section, but we'll be introducing these features in the next few weeks. Stay tuned to the Vendasta Insider for more information.
Transitioning between the old report and the new report
What's going to happen to the old Executive Report in Reputation Management?
Once we’ve developed the social media section, competition section, and new email notification, Reputation Management will no longer generate the old Executive Report. At that time, the Reports tab of Reputation Management will direct clients (who have access to Business Center) to the New Executive Report in Business Center to view newly generated reports. Existing reports will continue to be available in the Reports tab.
What's going to happen to the report recipients in Reputation Management?
In the next few weeks, the recipients in Reputation Management will become Business Center users that only have access to the New Executive Report. We’ll keep you in the loop as development progresses.
During the transition, will my clients receive two separate emails?
No—your clients will continue to receive the old Executive Report email until we launch the new Executive Report email in the next few weeks. We’ll keep you in the loop as development progresses.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact your Partner Success Manager.