Vendasta partners now have early access to a brand new product—Advertising Intelligence. This product provides live reporting and analysis for your clients’ digital ad campaigns. Advertising Intelligence provides big picture campaign analysis, so it is easy to understand your client's ad performance and grow their ROI.
Who is Advertising Intelligence for?
DIY users: Small businesses who run digital ad campaigns themselves. These businesses are looking for a way to make sense of their ad data and pinpoint their unique ROI.
DIFM & DIWM users: Agencies who run digital ad campaigns on behalf of their clients. These agencies are looking for a way to save time and provide a real ROI in order to justify ad spend and secure campaign renewals.
What does it do?
Advertising Intelligence is live Google AdWords and Facebook Ads reporting and analysis. It gives you a real advertising ROI for your clients.
This product is being actively developed and worked on and is considered in Early Access. Please check back often, as features will change and evolve up until the point of general release.
High-level stats: Google AdWords / Facebook Ads
- Client Spend
- Average Client Cost-Per-Click
- Click through Rate
Using Average Sale and Close Rate data collected from each unique user, and Conversions and Spend from Google AdWords and Facebook Ads, a precise ROI can be calculated for your campaigns.
Detailed campaign table
- Pull in individual AdWords / Facebook campaigns and compare ROI, Client Spend, Conversions, Clicks, Impressions, CTR, Average CPC, and Start/End Dates.
Integration with the New Executive Report
- View reporting for advertising, along with your other products, right in Business Center. Now you and your clients can see what's happening across all digital marketing channels in one place.
Management mark up fees (For Partners)
Add your monthly management fee to your clients ad spend. These mark up fees will be added to all cost related metrics (e.g. Average CPC, ROI, Total Spend, etc.) and be reflected in your clients' reporting.
To access this section:
- In Partner Center, select the Account you are looking for, then expand the Product drop down and select Advertising Intelligence.
- Once in the product, head to the Settings page to enter your mark up fees.