ETA: Wednesday, February 21.
Multi-location businesses will soon be able to monitor the performance of all their Google listings from a single report! With Google My Business Insights in Brand Analytics, brands can compare and contrast the performance of each region or location.
Upon connecting verified Google My Business locations via Listing Builder, brands will be able to track the following activities:
- Searches: How customers search for the brand’s locations.
- Customer Views: Where customers view the brand’s locations on Google.
- Customer Actions: The most common actions that customers take on the brand’s location’s listings. i.e. Request directions, visit the website, or phone calls.
How to enable/disable Insights for a brand
To enable/disable Google My Business Insights for a specific brand report:
- Go to Partner Center > Businesses > Brands.
- Select a brand.
- Go to the Visible Tabs tab.
- Toggle the Insights Tab setting.
How to connect Google My Business locations
To connect Google Insights in Listing Builder, go to Listing Builder > Google Insights, and click Connect Account. If a location doesn’t have a Google My Business account, they can click How to create a Google My Business account to sign up.
Note: The brand report will not display data for Google My Business locations that are unverified. To verify a location, follow the instructions provided by Google.