With Google My Business Insights in Brand Analytics, multi-location businesses can monitor, compare, and contrast the performance of all their Google Search and Maps listings with a single report!
Upon connecting verified Google My Business locations in Listing Builder, brands will be able to track the following activities:
- Searches: How customers search for the brand’s locations.
- Customer Views: Where customers view the brand’s locations on Google.
- Customer Actions: The most common actions that customers take on the brand’s location’s listings. i.e. Request directions, visit the website, or phone calls.
How to enable/disable Insights for a brand
To enable/disable Google My Business Insights for a specific brand report:
- Go to Partner Center > Businesses > Brands.
- Select a brand.
- Go to the Visible Tabs tab.
- Toggle the Insights Tab setting.
How to connect Google My Business locations
To connect Google Insights in Listing Builder, go to Listing Builder > Google Insights, and click Connect Account. If a location doesn’t have a Google My Business account, they can click How to create a Google My Business account to sign up.
Note: The brand report will not display data for Google My Business locations that are unverified. To verify a location, follow the instructions provided by Google.
For more information about Brand Analytics, please contact your Partner Success Manager.