Our Digital Ads service now comes with a place to show your clients the status of their campaigns. With this dashboard, you can be transparent with your clients and reduce the amount of communication required to get campaigns up and running. This new feature comes included with your Digital Ads service.
What does it do for my clients?
- Allows your clients to check on the status of their campaigns. The status refers to where the campaigns are at in terms of development and fulfillment.
- Sends your clients automatic notifications when a campaign status changes or when a campaign is nearing its end. Your clients will see these notifications in the Recent Activity stream and by email.
What statuses does it show?
- Order Received: This means your Digital Advertising order has been received by our team.
- Waiting on Customer: This means we are waiting on information required to start your campaign.
- Building in Progress: This means we are building your campaign.
- Live: This means your campaign is active and running.
- Completed: This means your campaign has ended.
How to access dashboard:
- Order a Digital Ads campaign i.e. Digital Ads: Calls & Leads
- A member of our Digital Ads team will enable & activate the dashboard on your account.
- In Partner Center, you will see two icons in the Account Details (Digital Ads: Calls & Leads and Digital Ads). To access the dashboard, click the Digital Ads icon.
- Your client will see the Digital Ads icon in Business Center.
Partners ordering Digital Ads service do not need to enable and activate, this will be done on your behalf.
If you do enable and activate yourself, we recommend partners:
- Do not add this to your store. Simply click Add to Store Later
- Add the corresponding service (Digital Ads: Calls & Leads) to your store.