You can add the widget into a WordPress page / post.
If you have a WordPress site you would like to place the Review Generation widget on, follow the below steps:
1. Get the Widget code
- Log in to Partner Center
- Go to the Reputation Management account for your client
- Go to the reviews tab
- Go to the widgets subtab
- Copy the widget code
Note: Here you'll find the Review Generation and the Review Display widgets. You can adjust some colors, preview the widgets and copy the code for adding to your website.
2. Adding the widget into a WordPress page / post
- Log into your WordPress site
- Navigate to the post or page you want to add the code to (if the page already exists then go to that page)
- Set the WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor to "Text" mode (it won't copy in properly if pasted in on Visual mode)
- Paste in the widget code into the editor
- Save, preview or publish your page to see your work
Notes: Make sure you use "Text" mode. You can adjust the "width" and sometimes a "height" option on these widgets.