There are multiple reasons that you would want to connect your client's Google My Business Account!
- Discover Reviews Instantly - Release Notes
- Track Listings for Service Area Business's
- Sync NAP data instantly to Google My Business
There are 3 places where you can connect a Google My Business account, and once it is connected in one of these 3 areas, it will be connected in all of them.
To authenticate a Google My Business account in Reputation Management > Listings tab:
- Go to the Listings tab of Reputation Management.
- Beside the Google Maps listing, click "view possible matches"
- Click "Connect Google My Business"
- Log into your Google account and select a location (this location must be verified on Google).
To authenticate a Google My Business account in Reputation Management > Reviews tab
To receive instant Google reviews, you or your clients must connect a Google My Business account in Reputation Management > Reviews > Settings.
To authenticate a Google My Business account in Listing Builder > Listing Sync tab
- Go to the Profile Sync tab in Listing Builder.
- Click Connect beside Google My Business.
- Authenticate a Google account.
- Select a Google business listing. The Google account must already have access to this listing.
- Click Activate Sync to sync to Google My Business within seconds.
- You must verify the listing in the Google My Business dashboard for changes to display on Google+, Maps and Search. Follow these instructions.
- Changes to location info via Business Center or Partner Central will automatically syndicate to Google My Business!
Feel free to contact your Partner Success Manager if you have any questions regarding these products, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any trouble completing the above steps.