Review Categories in Brand Analytics allow you to organize reviews based on specific keywords. This is useful if you or your clients want to specifically monitor one aspect of their business.
Configuring Review Categories
- Login to Partner Center.
- Go to the Brand Analytics tab.
- Locate and click on the name of the brand that you wish to create a category on.
- Click Review Categories.
- Enter the name of the category that will contain your chosen keywords. Please be aware that you can add up to 8 categories.
- Fill in any keywords you wish to use to organize reviews. The system will show reviews that contain any of the keywords specified.
Viewing Review Categories
- Open the Brand Report.
- Click the Reviews tab.
- Beneath the Browse Reviews section, select the category from the drop-down menu. This will show all the reviews that contain any/all of the keywords that were specified when the Review Category was configured.