You can send Snapshot Reports a few different ways:
Snapshot Report URL
You can send a Snapshot Report by providing a link to the URL.
To send the Snapshot Report:
- Go to Partner Center > Sales > Prospects, or Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts.
- Search for the account you want to send the Snapshot Report to. Click the View Snapshot Report icon beside the account name.
- Copy the URL at the top of the page.
- Send the URL to your prospect.
Your prospect can view the Snapshot Report when they click on the URL link.
To send a Snapshot Report through an email campaign:
- Create an email marketing campaign with a Snapshot Creation Event. This event creates a Snapshot Report for each prospect on the campaign.
- Publish the campaign.
- Send the campaign to your prospects. Learn more
The Snapshot Report will be delivered to your prospects through the email campaign.
To email the Snapshot Report:
- Go to Sales & Success Center > Accounts.
- Search for the account you want to send the Snapshot Report to. Click the View Snapshot Report icon below the account name.
- Click Email Report at the top of the Snapshot Report.
- Choose the email address you want to send the Snapshot Report to.
- Customize the subject line.
- Enter a message to appear in the email.
- Once you are satisfied with the options you’ve chosen, click Submit.