- Creating a List
- Importing a List
- Adding Accounts to a List
- Removing Accounts from a List
- Additional List Actions
- Adding a List to a Campaign
- Pausing a Campaign for a List
- Creating and Refreshing Snapshot Reports for all accounts in a List
- Exporting all Account Data from a List
- Adding Tags to all Accounts in a List
- Activating Products for all Accounts in a List
- Changing the Market on every Account in a List
- Creating a Brand Report from a List
- Deleting a List
Lists are a way to group and organize accounts.
To get started, you will first need to either create a list or import one.
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Lists, click Create List.
- Enter a List Name and click Create.
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Lists, click Import List.
- Follow the Import List wizard. When filling out the CSV template, you’ll want to pay special attention to the following:
- Capitalize appropriately. Make sure the business name reflects the same capitalization as it does in real life.
- The business name should be represented exactly as it is in the real world. Do not include any additional information about the business, such as its specialty or store code.
- Must be a legitimate email address format (no spaces or apostrophes).
- Avoid using emails that are likely accessed by multiple people (some examples include email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. This affects true open rates and will likely increase the number of unsubscribes.
- Other Notes
- Leave any unknown fields empty (save for CompanyName and Zip). Our system will attempt to fill in any empty fields by searching online.
- You cannot provide an email address for a salesperson that does not exist in the system yet.
- If you are unsure how to create salespeople, please see here.
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts, find the account you wish to add to a list.
- Click > Add to List.
- Select your existing list from the drop-down menu, then click Add.
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts, filter and search for the accounts you wish to add to a list.
- You can use filters and the search bar to find your accounts.
- Create List - Enter a list name, then select Create and Add.
- Add to List - Select the list you wish to add the accounts to, then click Add.
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Lists, click the name of the list.
- To the right of the account you wish to remove, click > Remove from List.
- Click Remove.
The following actions are available from Partner Center > Businesses > Lists by clicking next to the list.
Allows you to add the list to a campaign. This will add all users and contacts that are assigned to accounts on the list to that campaign.
- If you do not wish for the campaign to go out immediates, you can use the Schedule Campaign option instead.
Allows you to pause a currently active campaign for all users and contacts currently assigned to accounts on the list.
Depending on the state of the account, one of three things will happen:
- If there has never been a Snapshot Report created for the account, a new Snapshot Report will be created.
- If an account has previously had a Snapshot Report that has expired, that Snapshot Report will be refreshed.
- If an account currently has an active Snapshot Report (created in the last 7 days), that account will be skipped.
Creates a downloadable CSV with the current data of all accounts on the list. This export contains the following information:
- Company Name
- Country Code
- Zip/Postal Code
- Work Number(s)
- Salesperson Email
- Customer Identifier
- Active Products (Listing Builder, Social Marketing, Reputation Management)
- Account Identifier
- Toll-free Number
- Short Description
- Payment Methods
- Hours of Operation
- Healthcare fields (if applicable)
After selecting Export Account Data, you will be taken to the list’s History page. Once the export has finished, you will be able to download the CSV by clicking > Account NAP/Product CSV.
Allows you to add tags to every account on the list. This is useful should you wish to use tags to filter accounts later.
Allows you to activate a single product on each account within the list. If an account already has the selected product active, that account will be skipped.
Please be aware that activating a product will result in a charge appearing on your next bill. For this reason, please be sure that only accounts you wish to enable the product for are on the list.
Allows you to change the market the accounts in the list are assigned to. This is useful if you have created a new market and are looking to move accounts to it.
Allows you to create a brand report based on the list. After selecting this option, you will be given the choice of how you would like to segment the brand. Here, you can choose either Geographic Region or Account Tag(s).
Allows you to delete the list. Please be aware that the accounts on the list itself will not be removed; only the list the accounts are assigned to will be deleted. This action is irreversible, so please be sure you wish to fully remove the list before selecting.