Once activated, Listing Sync will boost the accuracy of many business listings that are monitored in Reputation Management, including: Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Instagram and n49. As a result, it is very likely that your client’s listing score will increase. In regards to the time it will take for the Listing Score to jump, please refer to this article.
Articles in this section
- Which business listing sites does Listing Sync update?
- Which Listing Sync features are free?
- What is the difference between Listing Sync Pro and Listing Sync Pro powered by Yext?
- What countries does Listing Sync Pro work in?
- Why would my clients want to pay for Listing Sync Pro on an ongoing basis?
- How do I activate Listing Sync Pro for my clients?
- What business information does Listing Sync Pro update?
- How often can my clients update their business info?
- How long will it take for my clients’ listings to update?
- Will Listing Sync Pro create duplicate listings?