To give you an understanding of what happens when your clients cancel, here’s a summary of how Listing Sync Pro works:
- Imagine a business listing already exists on a directory.
- Once Listing Sync Pro is activated, a paid listing essentially replaces that existing listing.
- When the Listing Sync Pro service is cancelled, the paid listing is removed, and the directory will simultaneously restore the previous listing.
- Directories have the right to copy the business info that was synced via Listing Sync Pro. However, this does not apply to rich data such as hours, photos and videos.
- If a directory hasn’t corrected their underlying version of the listing, that listing may restore to the incorrect info that was visible prior to the activation of the service.
- Vendasta does not force the incorrect info back onto the listing.
Listings that were created via Listing Sync Pro will not get removed.