Partner Center admins are users that can log in to Partner Center. Certain admins have the ability to create and manage additional administrators.
- Creating Partner Center Admins
- Editing Partner Center Admins
- Deleting Partner Center Admins
- Resetting Admin Passwords
- Admin Permissions
- From Partner Center > Administration > Admin Management, click Add New Admin.
- If you do not see the above option, your admin user does not possess the permissions to create new administrators. Please reach out to a separate admin with this option or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill in the form, selecting the permissions you wish to grant to the admin. If they are to be limited to accounts, salespeople, and other options for a specific market, be sure to set that here.
- Once you've confirmed the information entered is correct, click Create Admin.
- From Partner Center > Administration > Admin Management, click next to the admin you wish to edit.
- Configure their information, then click Submit.
- From Partner Center > Administration > Admin Management, click next to the admin you wish to delete.
- It is not possible to delete the user you are currently logged in as.
- On the confirmation box, click Delete.
- From Partner Center > Administration > Admin Management, find the admin you wish to reset the password for and click .
- Enter the desired password under the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Click Submit.
You can also reset your own password by clicking your name in the top right of Partner Center and clicking Edit Profile.
Access to view the dashboard.
Access to Billing spreadsheets for each month and product.
Access to make changes to platform branding, such as uploading a new logo, adding custom products and other default settings.
Ability to create accounts, convert Demo accounts to Pay, add products and activate Listing Distribution. These users can also create new Business Center Users and give them permission to access accounts.
Access to the Marketing tab. Can add, edit, and remove email campaigns, marketing content, and Snapshot Widgets.
Can Manage Sales* - Manage salespeople's access. Create Snapshot Reports for prospects. Monitor and manage Marketing Automation Campaigns.
Can Manage Concierge* - Access the Concierge product from Partner Center.
Can Manage Brands* - Access to the Brand Analytics tab - can add, edit, view and delete Brand Reports.
Ability to add or edit other Admin Users.
- Provides access to the Orders tab to manage sales orders, see sale price, and activate products and services.
Sales order notifications are automatically sent when an order is submitted. These emails may contain account, package, pricing details.
You can also restrict admins to specific markets. This will affect all tabs. For example, if the admin only has access to one market, they can only see the accounts within that market on the "Accounts" tab.
* May only be available on select subscription levels.